How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Question I was physically abused as a child with head and

Customer Question

I was physically abused as a child with head and body injuries. This was from 1969-1976 in UK. As a result of a fire accident due to neglect, my sister almost died. The case went to court. My parents were not guilty Abe we were as children released to them. We were taken to Nigeria where I was later involved in getting pregnant and having an abortion for which I was severely beaten by my dad. Ever since I have returned to UK and forgiven my parents and gave began to raise awareness of abuse and its impact on adult survivors. My parents deny any abuse at all despite over 30 scars and injuries on my body. My mother told my brother that the scars are as a result of the beating because of the abortion. My brother has gone into the internet where my book is being sold writing bad comments about me and discrediting me. He had written his name on the sites stating that he is my brother . What can I do? The police are already now investigating the abuse offence.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Jo,

I thought you could give an answer with regards ***** ***** etc

Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
In relation to what?
What is the libel?