How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6428
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

Been trying months to get money from my private pension

This answer was rated:

been trying for three months to get money from my private pension they just keep fobbing me off don't know what to do
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. On what basis are they refusing your request?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

they keep saying that they to calculate figures I was told it would be complete on 15th July then they said 24th July it just keeps going on

Ok you need to ask for a copy of their internal complaints procedure and raise a formal complaint. You should warn them that if their complaint is not dealt with promptly you will raise a complaint about their conduct of your matter with the Pensions Ombudsman.
You will find details of the Pension Ombudsman on the following website.
If you take these steps I am sure they will expediate the processing of your pension.
If you have any further questions please do ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.
Jenny and other Law Specialists are ready to help you