How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10955
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

Madam, I will apply UK Spouse visa extension.I

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam, I will apply for my UK Spouse visa extension.
I will claim financial requirement from my husband's employment as I recently gave birth to our first son and quit my job on April 2015.
The condition of my husband is he finished his previous employment on Feb 2015 with annual salary of 43,500 and since then starting to become Sole Trader as a freelance brand consultancy. On March 2015 he received a 3 months salary pay off about £9k and on june 2015 received annual bonus £6k. Then, He managed to secure a permanent client on June 2015 as a sole trader with a gross monthly fee of £3500.
My question is which category should I claim to fulfill the financial requirement? Thank you so much. Kind regards, ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. Can I ask you whether your son who has been born is a citizen of any EU country, such as the UK?