How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My ex partner has just dumped my kids on me

Customer Question

my ex partner has just dumped my kids on me after saying that I carnt have them via text message then at the last minute changed her mind. I said I could not have them over night as I have now had to make other arangements around work I said I could have them today from 1pm till 6pm and I could drop them off it is my night to have them but as she said that I wasn't going to have them till Thursday I have moved appointments around to fit this. she turn up and said she carnt cope and dump the kids and said she is not picking them up till tomorrow at 8.30am. surely she carnt just do this to me as she is controlling my life and entrapping me with this responsibility I feel powerless to do anything as I am now conserned for my kids in her care due to her being upset droping them off and not cooperating at all plese what do I do?

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,