How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71057
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

What is involved in a Dwp tribunal ,I went to one of their

This answer was rated:

What is involved in a Dwp tribunal ,I went to one of their reviews .My doctor And a hospital says I am not fit - they say otherwise
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Not sure what you mean?
Are you asking what normally happens?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have Never been involved with ANY legal or court before
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If I don't find out fairly quickly though I am just going to lose my insurance stamp - This is all that this is about ,There are no benefits involved
I just want someone to put the Dwp straight .I don't even know if it is worth all this for my stamp.I basically can't do anything about getting another job until the doctors say so
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had an accident a long time ago and they refused to treat me on safety grounds,it's been getting worse over the years.Now this happens.So Now I am stuck in between the doctors and the Dwp
So is that your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have no idea what happens at these So I am going to lose most likely ,I don't even know what I have to do to get medical records so How do I prove anything
It depends what you are trying to prove which turns upon the issues in the case.
Generally speaking you need to call evidence covering every element that you allege.
If this is an issue of disability living allowance then you need to gather medical evidence which will mean that you need to pay for a report. You can get access to your medical notes by making a request at the GP's surgery. They will probably want a small payment to cover the admin.
Can I clarify anything for you? If you can ask a more specific question I might be able to offer more.
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No DLA has never been offered (yet) and I know the doctor has said I can request my records ,there are 27 years of them that is not easy .I don't actually WANT to claim - I want my health back so I can have a normal life.But hospitals take a long time to do anything.It doesn't matter Jo Thank you for your reply I just have to leave it for now.
No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.