How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Where can I find a solicitor who has an in depth knowledge

Customer Question

Where can I find a solicitor who has an in depth knowledge of the Welfare Benefits System and also understands how Social Service payments operate. We live in North Yorkshire and our disabled Daughter is currently on DLA, Housing & Council Tax benefits and also receives payments from the Direct Payments service for the cost of a Care Agency.
She is shortly to receive a legacy that will cover the cost of a small bungalow and little else and we believe that all benefits except the DLA ill be stopped at the time of receipt but we need to know how she should deal with all Departments involved to ensure she is returned to benefits once the money runs out.
We are happy to pay for a Solicitor within reach of home, but our daughter cannot travel far, cannot climb stairs and is scared of large Towns.
Where can we go?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You have already notified me on 8/8/15 that you cannot answer my question. So why are you hassling me. I want a full refund

Thank you