How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Sent message to you if I can take out disclosure I/e probated

This answer was rated:

sent message to you if I can take out disclosure I/e probated without soliciter I/e £155
Hello and thanks for asking for me.
Yes you can do this yourself. Clearly if a Solicitor does it then the cost will be more.
Does that help?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I agree to phone chat to resolve all answers phone 01543491388at your convienance

Ok. Do you want me to call tonight?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes anny time tonight 8/8/15 *********** /p>

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

went to b/ham county court yesterday mostly family court abit useless actualy