How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am one of four freeholders who share a common circle of tarmacked

This answer was rated:

I am one of four freeholders who share a common circle of tarmacked vehicle manoeuvring land around which our properties radiate. In all our deeds there is a covenant which prevents it's use as a personal parking area and for all of us, to prevent any others from so doing. You've guessed, one of our neighbours continues to break this covenant on a continual basis. Where do we all stand on this? Kind regards, Ian
Hello Ian my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You can get a Solicitor to write and ask they observe the covenant otherwise you will seek a Court injunction. If they refuse then the person whom the covenant is with can issue proceedings for an injunction.
They would need to complete form N1:
And N16a
The Court would then list the matter and decide whether to make an injunction. If it is made and breached the person is in contempt of Court and could be warned, fined or sent to prison.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.