How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am hypnotherapist with best UK hypnotherapy education,

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am hypnotherapist with best UK hypnotherapy education, with eshop selling hypnosis downloads in other Eu languages as well. My company is based in UK, where I live and pay taxes. Can I sell these downloads to anyone in any country in EU as it is free market? What if there are EU countries where hypnotherapist can be only doctor? Can they block me from selling, or its none of their business as I have UK company and can sell downloads to anyone I the world. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am also insured in UK and work as a hypnotherapist in UK from 2009. I don't go to any other country, only selling downloads which can be bought by anyone in the world.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes you can sell to anyone in the EU as it is a free market. The EU countries can not block you, because it is, by its very definition a free market. Also qualifications are generally the same across each country.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, countries I was talking about are Slovakia and Czech Republic, as I wrote you, Hypnotherapy in those countries can be done only by doctor with university, which I am not, so qualifications are Not the same. Does it still mean I can sell my downloads to any EU country? Thank you
Yes that is right.
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you