How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I booked a package holiday with a company paid in full,

This answer was rated:

i booked a package holiday with a company paid in full, and they sent me my vouchers and tickets to be printed off. because this booked holiday was done i do believe way down in march 2015, i didn't remember that i even paid for long stay parking. because they didn't send me my parking tickets, i presumed i didn't book one. it's only after i paid for another much further and cost more also then i realise after doing my last minute check up that i have paid for parking of which when i phoned them they realise it was their error that they didn't send it with the rest of my documentations. now i have two parking spaces, who fault is it and being both non-refundable can i take any actions with the company as they refuse to be made blameworthy even though they apologise for not sending of which if i didn't phone, none of us would be any wiser. thanks
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
For now please let me know what is it you want to achieve?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They only apologise for not sending me my full package and i should still pick up the payments for two, if i didn't phone them they would be none the wiser. i asked them for full payment because of their false information of sending me my full package of which they didn't.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.