How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have applied licence form my local authority, I

Customer Question

I have applied for taxi licence form my local authority, I have done enhance criminal check, with disclosure & barring service, the council has asked me to provide a certificate of good conduct from the country of my birth. I am British citizen. I was borne in Somalia as result the council request has being impossible for me to do as they is no embassy in the UK for Somalia, Somalia still recovering from the ongoing civil war, i don't know what to do, the council gave me web site but the web site does not work. The council name is ***** ***** county borough council.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law