How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am a 25 yr old male with a 3 yr old daughter, Ava. I

Customer Question

Hi I am a 25 yr old male with a 3 yr old daughter, Ava. I separated from my Partner in June 2014. Since then I paid towards all the running cost of the house, mortgage, bills etc. until three months ago. As I am struggling financially to move forward with my life I needed to reduce my payments. I checked the CSA site to work out how much I needed to pay for Ava which I pay plus half towards the mortgage, life policy and a loan we took out together. Although she has agreed we need to sell the house she seems reluctant to do so. I am now living at home with my parents and want to move on with my life but at the moment I am struggling financially to do this. I would like advice on what my financial responsibilities apart from Ava.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** am a Solicitor and I can help.
Please can you tell me - were you married or not?
Kind Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.