How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7663
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

I would like to ask if I currently have a Tier 2 Visa

Customer Question

Hello, I would like to ask if I currently have a Tier 2 Visa and I want to change to spouse visa. Shall I do an application a new one or is there something to change your visa status ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
You must make a new application for a spouse visa, there is no easy switching facility available.
You can only apply once you are married.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,