How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1368
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

How can my daughter and her boyfriend get an injunction out

Customer Question

how can my daughter and her boyfriend get an injunction out on my husband (its my daughters dad). they only live a few doors away. I am filing for divorce, and i am afraid he will blame them, he has already got two accounts of assualt on them. For a unprovoked
attack in my kitchen. so now they are very affraid
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
Please can I ask in relation to your daughter and her boyfriend - please detail the last time he acted violently or made any threats to them individually? How long ago was this? Have matters been reported to the police? If so what action did the police take?
Kind Regards
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Sorry pressed answer by mistake rather than more information needed. I look forward the hearing from you with detail as per my last message. Kind Regards. Caroline