How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now
This answer was rated:

I attended the local small claims court

Hi I attended the local... Show More
Hi I attended the local small claims court with my accountant who pleaded a defence against a company alleging we owed them money.
The judge advised me (he the accountant) could not bring the case, it needed to be a partner.
The judge granted and made an order for me to make a properly pleaded defence and if desired, counterclaim as the other side owe us more than the sum they claim.
I have a n181 directions qs and could do with a little guidance please?
Show Less
Ask Your Own Law Question
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Which bit are you stuck on please?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

Are you free to take the matter forward please Alex?

Yes but I need to know which bit of the form you are stuck on?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

The part is the whole of the form

I can talk it through with you, but might I invite you to consider the additional service so we can speak?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

yes but how as I cannot see the "additional service"

I will try again
Thanks. Do you have a number?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

+44 01302 802010

Calling now.