I currently Lease a Golf Club as a Limited Company, however

I currently Lease a Golf Club as a Limited Company, however we have been served notice on our Lease which will come to an end in April 2016. The Golf Club has approx 300 Members. The Membership subscription is on a rolling basis, when our Lease comes to
an end the members will still have valid memberships (pro-rated from the individual renewal dates & the end of our lease) who is the Membership monies due to ?? Is it legally due to the Landlord or to the individual Members ?? Are memberships a contract between
the Golf Club or the Limited Company Leasing the Golf Club ??
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Who is the money paid to, the club or Ltd co?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The Membership Subscriptions are paid directly to the Limited Company
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please advise ?
Then it is the Limited Company who they have a contract with and holds charge.
It is the ltd company.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please, I am in the process of putting a letter together to inform our members of the situation, so legally I would be within my rights to offer members a refund in the letter for their remaining membership subscriptions ??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just want to be 100% sure before I put anything in writing
Yes of course. the Contract is with the Ltd company. That is WHO they are paying. The contract can't be with anyone else.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes that has put my mind to rest, thank you so much for your help
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.