How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My father passed away 2 years back, he is a British national

This answer was rated:

My father passed away 2 years back, he is a British national and i am as well with my siblings. There is a chance the he has deposit a some of money under my name can i do background check ? To see if I have money in Uk or Europe ,second can he do such an act on behalf of me?
You may use this service to see if there are any "forgotten" bank accounts in your name
Yes, it is possible that an account was opened in your name by your father when you were a child or a trust account.
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did what you have advised to visit the website and give my information details. the account you mentioned the trust account can be only open in UK ? what about Europe , and Switzerland.

I can only advise you of the UK position. You would need to check whether there are any simIlar services in the other countries where you suspect that there may be an account in your name.
All the best, ***** ***** feedback