What kind of penalty can I get 1 plant of

What kind of penalty can I get for growing 1 plant of weed at home (outside in my garden)? Can my landlord or the letting agency do something to me? No criminal convictions before.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Your Landlord can seek a possession order to evict you, for illegal conduct. You are likely to get a financial penalty for growing some weed for personal use.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So the worst thing that can happend to me is a financial penalty form the police,isn't it? What about if I grow it on a public area? Penalty will be the same?

Yes its the same, its all to do with the quantity.
But again you could still be evicted for illegal conduct. Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, it helps, just one more question,up to how much could be the financial penalty?

It depends on how much your income is, it is all linked. But likely to be around a weeks income.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your help. I hit the wrong rated icon, sorry about that.

Ok if you could try again :)

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.