How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am a tenant at XXXXXXXX XXXl, SE27 9PG...

This answer was rated:

I am a tenant at XXX  XXXXXXXX XXXX, XXXX XXX I have lived in the flat for 42 years and am covered by the Rent Act and my rent goes up every two years subject to Rent tribunal approval. The landlord is selling all his properties, and I am not sure about my security of tenure.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Your regulated tenancy continues until you die. So even when the property is sold your rights remain the same.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.