How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Can anybody help me please I went to buy a car and yes fell

This answer was rated:

Can anybody help me please I went to buy a car and yes fell for the five card trick however I put down £500 deposite after sleeping on it and my bank not allowing me to have the monies to purchase car I phoned them up the very next day to cancel car which I hadn't seen only buy photos from his other garage they then tell me that I have lost the £500 help help thank you
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did try and call, what else is it you would like to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Although I agreed at the time to purchase vehcile I had not seen this vehcile as it was describe to me and he had it ship up from one of his other garages the following day for Me to see I
Indeed. If you can see the steps above you can sue and claim your money back.
Does that help?