How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

How can I get NatWest to remove a court judgement against me

This answer was rated:

how can I get NatWest to remove a court judgement against me that they did when they had all ready entered into a iva with me
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Have they issued proceedings after the IVA was accepted please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes we had entered into the iva which NatWest had agreed to . Then we received a court summons we informed the iva people who got in touch with NatWest . But the ccj had been put on our credit file and they will not take it off . we have wrote to NatWest and phoned them they will not acknowledge us . The CCJ is still on our credit file

Ok. You need to apply yo set the CCJ aside, on the basis you have an IVA.
If the IVA was entered into before the CCJ then they should not have issued it and it is an irregular Judgment. You need to do this on form N244:
But you can't stop them putting a default on, only a CCJ.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your help can I get this form from the link above or from the court and will I have to pay .

Yes there is a above form N244. There is a Court fee of £155 but you may be entitled to fee remission.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes thank you

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.