What kind of charges could you be facing if you entered a theme

What kind of charges could you be facing if you entered a theme park while it was closed and operated and used the rides?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
How did you get in? Did you manage to switch on the rides?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Though a gap in the fences and yes, switched on and rode the rides.

Did the Police arrest you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you didnt take anything then I think Found on enclosed premises for the purposes of committing an unlawful act. However to be honest if you didnt force anything open (like key cabinets) or break anything the this sounds more like a civil matter rather than criminal.
The park could issue proceedings against you but it really doesnt sound like criminal if nothing was damaged or taken.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.