How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

Following on from my earlier question re false allegations

This answer was rated:

Following on from my earlier question re false allegations of damage to a vehicle .Where can I find an forensic expert (if there is such an expert) who can attend site and prepare a report from the location that the site of incident would have been invisible from the location of the witness , Witness is a friend of the alleged victim .The site in question is behind 2 trees and in darkness at night so invisible from the witnesses window). Is there a list of top criminal defence barristers orQC
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help with your question today. With regard to accident investigation you should consider using or In terms of solicitors you can get a list from the Law Society but I suggest you consider
Alice H and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you I was represented by a barrister at the magistrates court unfortunately he lost all oomph possibly due to long journey he made to norwich. It costed me a vast sum. I would have done a better cross examination as a lay man as it was non existent which didn't help. I am looking for someone top in the industry as my career, future of my young family are at risk. I understand trial can't be moved to outside Norwich , but it would help my case immensely if it was possible. The area is farmer friendly and lagging behind the rights of people like me. Thank you for suggesting these websites , I will look at them. excellent

Is there an outstanding trial?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Appeal to crown court against Magistrates ruling this week.My witnesses and character referencesX11 were not allowed as evidence as they were not in section 9 form i.e. the witness statements and references were not accompanied by a statement of truth.

You are not going to be able to get your experts and lawyers instructed in time
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for pointing this out, perhaps I could instruct a new barrister under direct access and forget about the expert reports. (My defence and cross examination of witnesses was next to nothing during trial at Magistrates court)

If your need any further help in getting the case ready please do let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you for your advice and support. excellent