75100385

Can I make a complaint about a company called Currencies4You. They

Can I make a complaint about a company called Currencies4You.
They held money for me following my property sale in lanzarote.
We were waiting to transfer 110,000 euros to GBpounds.
I believe I was given very bad advice by an employee of this company.
I was contacted late on a Friday afternoon advising me that I should consider changing my funds immediately as the pound was becoming very strong against the euro and that if I held on to my euros they could only see the situation deteriorating.
I was put under pressure and acted on their advice.
The decision was wrong as by following their advice I lost a considerable amount of money.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you want to achieve please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do I have any redress against the company are can they be made to compensate me for the actions they suggested I take.

How much have you lost?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

At todays exchange rate being offered by Currencies4You I am approximately 4,000 pounds worse off than when I was advised to change my funds on the 24th June.

The exchange rate has moved in favour of euro to pound exchange almost every day since that date.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.