How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I worked in the UK from leaving school until going to Saudi

Customer Question

I worked in the UK from leaving school until going to Saudi Arabia to work in 1974. (I am 68)I returned due to a car crash in 1984 which left me paraplegic. I was married when I went abroad but divorced shortly thereafter. My wife continued to work until retiring a few years ago. I did not get any long time work as a paraplegic.
After much to'ing and fro'ing I have managed to get a pension of £53 a week.
What details do you need to be able to give me an idea if this is fair or not.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Could you explain a little more about the actual issue you are enquiring about please