How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Our company is now a limited company and is managing its

This answer was rated:

Hi, our company is now a limited company and is managing its own finances and accounts. Last year we hand another organisation to do this for uf (we were not legally registered then). This organisation (HIT Projects Ltd) are responsible for producing our company accounts. So far they have refused to do, they also owe us about £61,000. How can we force them to produce the accounts and then the cash?
How does the company HIT projects Limited owe you the money and why are they refusing to prepare the accounts?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They owe us money from underspend on particular projects. They are refusing to handover formal accounts to avoid us finding out and preventing our own auditors doing an audit. Previously HIT took 10% of all our income for their management of our accounts. They are not being paid this year.

Thank you.
You may find that sending them a solicitors letter may get them to comply with your requests as they are not cooperating with you.
You may make a court claim for money online at if they refuse to cooperate further or refund your money.
As part of the claim for money, you may ask the courts to give you an order compelling them to produce the accounts.
All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you