How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

My son need to get out of a mess, by getting rid of all is

This answer was rated:

my son need to get out of a mess, by getting rid of all is depts can you help him please.
i'm is mother.
thank you
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
What specifically do you wish to know from me?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alice.

will it be possible for you to check to see if lee easen my son made him self need to help lee get money together which one beleive is £700. .need to help him.please


I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're asking. What do you wish to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


want to no if lee as gone bagtrucey.if he has not would like you to send paper work to 10 hide close bb12 one can help him get the money together .

thant you

I have checked the bankruptcy register in the name of Lee Easen and nothing comes up - he does not appear to be bankrupt.
You can check it yourself here:
Anyway you cannot be made bankrupt for £700 because the limit is £750z
Alice H and other Law Specialists are ready to help you