How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have a judgement against a company caused to my

This answer was rated:

I have a judgement against a company for damage caused to my car. They have not responded at any stage throughout the process in obtaining the judgement. I am considering making a "Request for Warrant of Control" as the next stage in recovering the £1500 that I have had to pay out to have my car repaired. My question is as to whether this is the best way to proceed against a company.
Many Thanks.
***** *****
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Personally I would transfer the case to the High Court for a cost of £60 and get High Court Bailiffs to go in. They are very good at extracting money.
You can even use a High Court Bailiff to transfer the case to the High Court for you. If you Google search High Court Enforcement you will see many Companies that offer this.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.