How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I want to sell an appetite stimulant drugs manufactured in

Customer Question

I want to sell an appetite stimulant drugs manufactured in India in the UK. What steps do I need to take?

The drug is called 'Apetamin' and works great. I intended on creating a website to selling this product.

What laws do I need to follow in order to sell?


Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
You should get in touch with the MHRA first to establish whether this drug is a food supplement or a medicine.
If it is a medicine, you will need to register with the MHRA and display the EU common logo on your website,
See here
If it is deemed to be a food supplement, you will need to comply with labelling regulations, see here
All the best