How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34900
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My nem hrry chaban I am british citizen and my waef she is

Customer Question

my nem hrry chaban I am british citizen and my waef she is lebanes can I ragester my marraeges at the uk empasey in lebanon
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my question is can I ragester my marraeges at the british empassey in Lebanon she is lebanes my waef
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I like my refund ok pls will cansol my account ok thenks ..... refund back to card ok
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
There is no process by which a foreign marriage can be registered in the UK - whether within the Country or at an Embassy
If what you wish to do is apply for a spouse visa this can be done at an Embassy - but you will need to meet the Financial requirements and your spouse will need to meet the language requirements
Please ask if you need further details