I belong to a members club and I am having trouble with the

I belong to a members club and I am having trouble with the fact that I have been suspended for 12weeks because I have allegedly embarassed a member of staff.I was requested verbally to attend a committee meeting which I requested to be put to me in writing.An E.mail was sent without any details of attending a committee meeting and certainly not giving the prescribed 7 day notice and no information of any rule that I had infringed. I notified the secretary I would not attend the meeting as I considered it to be un-constutional. I then received a letter informing me that I had been suspended for 12 weeks. I wrote a letter asking for what rule I had infringed and that I considered that the employee had his own channel of complaining.I next received a letter stating that if I appealed my case again I would be suspended for*****of complaint of my treatment can I take.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***@******.*** fq91sbe
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I assume you were suspended from membership, rather than working ie an employee?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can it not be by mail as it is dinner time Sorry
Sure we can do it via web based.
Are you an employee or member?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am an ex military member of approx 14 years
What is it you want to achieve? Have they discriminated on the grounds of either sex, race, age, colour, religion or nationaility?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would appreciate phone contact but can I call some one Sat tomorrow or perhaps as bank holiday is here on tuesday pm?
Send me your number as it works like that, then tell me when is good for a chat if you would?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tel No 01702 337992 how about approx 2100 hrs today
20 min, sure.