How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am a suffering Mental Health person and have been

Customer Question

I am a suffering Mental Health person and have been for 20 plus years and want to know if i can put in a claim against the government for being persecuted under the Mental Health Act either from society or the Goverment themselves dont get me wrong u might think iam a bit "crazy" but thats exacley what iam on about missinterpretation etc and i know its a long shot because the nature of my so called " ilness " enough said and ihave been through allot of traumatic experiences which were not my doing off it was others because they see me as kindness as weaknes and nowadays iam manageing my Mental Health so called allot better i know this and would like to know were i stand and what direction to go in to make a claim against certain individuals or certain unomitiated circumstances etc etc ?? Do i have a case if not just tell me straight but do not offend me iam not just another number like in certain individuals lives ? Thank you yours with kiind regards ***** ***** Berridge !!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
If you accept you have a mental illness and I assume this was clarified by several doctors as required under the Mental Health Act?