How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Have you seen question sent 5 hours ago

This answer was rated:

Have you seen my follow up question sent 5 hours ago
Hi my name is Alex - sorry no I didnt. Could you repeat it please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can't talk now. Are you in UK? If so please give a specific time that I can have call with you tomorrow

Yes UK. You need to accept the additional service and leave a number for me to call you.
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

07783 849789

Great. Let me know when you want to chat tomorrow.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

anytime after 8:00 am

Ok, give me an hour.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Thanks for the call today. Just one last point if I may. I am still a bit nervous and have been googling around. Could you please just look up the hyperlink below. This seems to cater for territories where there is no reciprocal agreement - please confirm that this does not apply in my case.


Does not apply. They need special permission of the court.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. That's all.