How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been inform by HM Revenue

Customer Question

I have been inform by HM Revenue & Customs that my yearly income is £15.111.00 and they say I owe then £147 in back tax. The fact is I only have an income of £12.354.36. I have wrote to them but they have not got back to myself to try and clear this matter. If you could help in any way, this would be most welcome.I have also rang them and been on their wed site but I cannot find a department which deals with this type of complaint. Again many thanks if you can help in an way.Mr M XXXXXX

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I assume you have evidence of £12,354.36? Is it a P45?