How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

WE ARE A BUSINESS . We had a significant money stolen 3 years

Customer Question

WE ARE A BUSINESS . We had a significant money stolen 3 years back . We have found out more people were involved so we are going civil . If in the 1 st instance we decided to go after the banks then changed our mind having obtained the bank transactions original request was company v the bank ....if we changed our mind and have significant evidence against the criminals can the criminals ask how we got the information or is this irrelavent in a civil court please .
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I dont understand what you are asking? Are you seeking a claim against the bank?