How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32363
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

There I am writing to seek advice regarding an academic

Customer Question

Hi there

Please advice me on the way forward.

I was notified of an allegation that I have broken the University’s assessment regulations, in that an assignment submitted for assessment appears to contain substantial parts which I used from my own  assignment that I had done in a different unit and I failed to unacknowledged it and also failed to use to use of quotation marks which is true.

However, I didn't know that I couldn't use my piece of work that I had extensively researched and passionate about and practiced in this area.

Please advice the way forward and also if you would support me write a mitigation letter seeking apology such that I am not expelled from uni as this is my final year.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.


Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola

please cancel it as it has taken too long .Can I have a refund as there was no help was offered ?