Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister

My wife of 13 years passed away 14 months ago. Prior to

Hi. My wife of 13 years passed away 14 months ago. Prior to our marriage she had a joint endowment mortgage with her previous husband. He died 2 years before we got married and as they were not divorced the mortgage was paid off and the house passed to my wife. My question is am i able to file a claim for ppi on behalf of my late wife even though the mortgage was actually between her and her previous husband? Your help would be appreciated.
I take it that you are the executor of her estate?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi. As her direct next of kin i acted for her but she did not have a will so i was not an official executor. Hope this helps. Phil.
If you are acting on behalf of the estate then you are entitled to advice a claim on behalf of the estate. It is a claim owed to her estate. Happy to discuss. Please rate positively - thanks