How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My house partner has been cautioned at indecent

Customer Question

My house partner has been cautioned for looking at indecent images of children. We co-own the house I live in. He is still waiting to hear what he is being charged with i.e. level of severity and likely outcome, e.g court etc. He has not yet been formally interviewed but has confessed to the police. I want to know if he is arrested if that means he will be unable to leave this address. I do not want to be tainted by association or have his name connected with this address. I knew nothing about it, am terribly distressed and need to protect my career and reputation. Can you help? Thanks so much
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can I ring you please? It might be easier to explain over the phone.

Many thanks


Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
I have submitted an offer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not paying another £35 for a phone conversation when I've already paid £38 and not received a response. Surely that can't be right!

Many thanks


Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have I paid £38 for nothing? Please advise. If so, I'd like to have my money returned. If you are helping, and for the original fee, then all is well! thank you. Can you come back to me on this please, ASAP?