How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am an Italian citizen, my passport expired 2 years ago. I

Customer Question

I am an Italian citizen, my passport expired 2 years ago. I I suffered severe burns injuries, I CANNOT go to London. I need to go to Italy for treatment a soon as possible, and I don't know how long it will take. Do I have to be blocked in the Uk ( Birmingham)? Pls, help me. Thank you.
Antonella D'Angelo.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

According to the Consulate website, Individuals that reside in the proximity of Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff and Liverpool, may apply for their passports without having to come to the Italian Consulate General in London.

Contact numbers are below:

• Bedford: tel: 01234-356647
• Birmingham: tel: 0121-454 6911
• Cardiff: tel: 029-20341757
• Liverpool: tel: 0151(###) ###-####br/>

Further information is available here:,frameless.htm?NRMODE=Published