How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11141
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

Respected Sir /Madam

Customer Question

Respected Sir /Madam
I am an Indian Spanish resident card holder (not citizen) for more than sixteen years last year I married with an Indian boyfriend in London he was a student he applied for new visa but Home office Kept pending because of Toeic ETS then they detained and released him after two months, he gone for report couple of months later he missed it now he become an over stayer, he staying in London totally more than 50 months and wish to stay there itself i am in dilemma, is there any possibility to stay together and to get work right for me or him in UK , human right or any other rights please advice waiting for your valuable reply
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please i am really sad and waiting for your reply soon...
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. Dear JP, I would advise you to file your question under Spanish law and see if your long term residency in Spain will help you both. As under UK law, your marriage to your boyfriend gives you no rights under UK law, nor does it give either of you the right to remain in the UK. So file a new question in the Spanish law category.