How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1372
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

In relation to applying to the LA Lawful Development

This answer was rated:

In relation to applying to the LA for a Lawful Development Certificate I will need to present sworn affidavits. The Council site recommends seeking the advise of a solicitor on the format. Is there an appropriate template document that you can point me to?
Hello Peter
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will assist.
The Civil Procedure Rules Part 32 deals with evidence by way of Affidavit.
Please see link below for information on the Format and whom it can be sworn in front of.
Paragraphs 1 to 16 deals with Affidavits.
Kind Regards
Please remember to rate positively. No credit is received for our work unless positive feedback is received.
ukfamilysolicitor and other Law Specialists are ready to help you