How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33388
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

16 years ago i signed a form friend did i make a mistake

This answer was rated:

16 years ago i signed a form for a friend did i make a mistake and signe my house over ifso would my will cancel it out
can you provide some more information please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry what i was looking for was just a yes or no

Its not quite as straight forward - what do you think you signed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i was asked to witness his daughter signature i asked what it what it for`he replied nothing for you to worry about

Well if that is the case you will not have transferred your house to this person - it would be fraud in any event. You can check that your house is still registered to you at the Land Registry and if there is a mortgage it would not be as easy as that. Happy to discuss - please rate positively - I will still be able to help
ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you