Single Joint expert in a boundary dispute Following failed

Single Joint expert in a boundary dispute
Following failed mediation Where can I find an expert who is knowledgable both with boundaries and law. Would it be RICS. I live in Norfolk so hardly any in this area. Can I ask court to appoint an expert(following failed mediation). I would want the expert to be able to access damage caused by neighbours pond to my land and cost of rectifying this damage(sunk land)
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes you can apply to the court for directions and the propose single joint expert. But you can only ask the Court and get permission - you can't just introduce it - the Court MUST give you permission.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Where can I find a single joint expert a Chartered land surveyor , an expert in boundary dispute in this area(as I have already carried out a Geomatics survey re my boundary) There aren't many in this area. I live near Norwich