How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Single Joint expert in a boundary dispute Following failed

This answer was rated:

Single Joint expert in a boundary dispute
Following failed mediation Where can I find an expert who is knowledgable both with boundaries and law. Would it be RICS. I live in Norfolk so hardly any in this area. Can I ask court to appoint an expert(following failed mediation). I would want the expert to be able to access damage caused by neighbours pond to my land and cost of rectifying this damage(sunk land)
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes you can apply to the court for directions and the propose single joint expert. But you can only ask the Court and get permission - you can't just introduce it - the Court MUST give you permission.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Where can I find a single joint expert a Chartered land surveyor , an expert in boundary dispute in this area(as I have already carried out a Geomatics survey re my boundary) There aren't many in this area. I live near Norwich