How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

If a Limited company needs to use the legal process against

This answer was rated:

If a Limited company needs to use the legal process against another Limited company for a dispute regarding payment for work done (small value - £6K), is it the Civils Claims process that is followed or is it something different?
Thanks Pete
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
No its exactly the same. Given its £6000 it would be a small claim which you can issue online at:
But the process is exactly the same.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That's great.

On another matter. Are you able to advise on 'Lawful Development Certificates'. It is where a building has been used for an alternative use and an application is then made to the LA in order to formally have its change of use recognised.



Sorry Pete planning isn't my area. However if you ask a new question about it I am sure one of my colleagues will reply.
Is that ok?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.