How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I bought a Van Business we had a big family fall out

Customer Question

I bought a Van for my Business we had a big family fall out and as my Son had it at the time refuses to let me have it back. The insurance was due and as I agreed with my Wife it was to be sold as we both needed the Money. I left the property because of the friction and as my Wife wants to remain there as part of the settlement.
My insurance would not cover the Van if it is not kept at its Registered address so I told him it had to be there and as its for sale I am cancelling the Insurance. The Van is now at my Address he has the keys and has insured it Himself, legally I am the owner and my names on the Log book, can he do this
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
To whom is it registered?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
how are we getting on with this?