How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10948
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

We use this service before and my name is ***** ***** manjang

This answer was rated:

we use this service before and my name is ***** ***** manjang i got married to a german national and we bke up, and we stayed seperate for almost a yaer and we slowly getting back together at the moment and last week i got a latter say from the home office saying they will come and remove me form the uk with a notice of ten days if they don't hear from me.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im ok to wait till you get back to me

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
1. Dear Kebba, can you better explain your situation. Where is your German national wife living? On what visa are you in the UK? Has a divorce being granted between you both? Has any UK visa ended? ON what basis are the UK Border AGency seeking to remove you from the UK? What country national are you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my wife Angela Jacobs she is living in South Devon Totnes. We were never been divorce, when we broke up I was living separate but we still see each. We were trying to get back together in August 2015 and I got sent a letter from the home office, saying that they will remove me from the Uk, living in the UK illigally is a criminal offence and if they don't hear from me within 10 days I will be force to remove and they will share my details with the police and all sort of enforcement. and in a paragraph they said if I want to appeal for it I can go on the link below.

I came here with six month visa to join my wife in June 2012 and I apply for a residence card in November 2012 since then is 1 thing after another I never got get my residence card they've kept my travelling document still with them.

I have been working and paying tax never been surport by the government at all.

I am a Gambia national.

they've just said I do not have the permission to live in the UK that I have no lawful basis to remain in the UK.

2 . Dear Kebba, at this stage, you had an EEA FAMILY PERMIT. This entitleD you to live and work in the UK. Th is was only valid for six months. Now that the six months have elapsed, you must make a further application to extend this.3. You must provide:a valid passport1 passport-sized colour photographevidence of your relationship to your EEA family member, eg marriage certificate, civil partnership certificate, birth certificate or proof that you’ve lived together for 2 years if unmarriedyour family member’s valid passport or national identity card (or a certified copy if you can’t provide the original)proof of your dependency if you’re dependent on your EEA family member 4. You must also show that Angela Jacobs has a permanent right of residence or is one of the following if they’ve been in the UK for more than 3 months:working, eg employment contract, wage slips, letter from employerself-employed, eg contracts, invoices, or audited accounts with bank statements, and paying tax and National Insurancestudying, eg letter from the school, college or universityfinancially independent, eg bank statementsYour family member must have full health insurance (comprehensive sickness insurance) if they’re studying or financially independent.5. You must apply online at this link You can look at the form in advance and see the requirements.6. EU nationals and their family members, such as you, who have lived in the UK for a continuous period of five years, are entitled to apply for settlement. You will also be able to apply for naturalisation & citizenship after five years.
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10948
Experience: Barrister 17 years experience
Buachaill and other Law Specialists are ready to help you