How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I found a website selling Bianery Options seened professonal

This answer was rated:

I found a website selling Bianery Options seened professonal i invested £250 then was called by a senior
trader ?? i was pressurised to invest further sums of money up to £5000 the trader used a false name and i found he disapeared by then the account lost £2000 and continues to loose continuely i got no respose to requests to withdraw what is left in the account they email rquesting site of the debit card used (Barclsys) saying the account is invalid what would be the course of acction
I notice the WHICH Magazine runs an article showing a similar situation so i am not alone.
Denis Smith
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Do you know the persons name and address where you sent the money to, or was it only on debit card?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The Company UKOPTIONS London
I assume you may mean:
UK Options is operated by Worldwide Tech Limited
(3rd Floor, Carrington House; 126-130 Regent St.; London W1B 5SE, United Kingdom).
If that is the case then you can issue proceedings.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
You should ALSO report this to the Police as well, in case there is fraud going on
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your reply i will continue with your advise, i will call back if i need any more assistance
Hope to be successful Denis.