How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I own a fully operational main line railway locomotive (ie

Customer Question

I own a fully operational main line railway locomotive (ie property) which has been hired out to an engineering company for the last ten years. I have a contract stating that it will be returned to me in full working order. It has been run into the ground (steel tyres worn to scrapping size, engine fire damage). They dispute my independent engineer and say they will not compensate me. They also say they will scrap the loco (value £100k) if it is not removed from their premises by the end of the month. What type of lawyer do I need?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Do you have a written contract with them?
Kind regards