How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a contract with british gas to cover my central heating

Customer Question

I have a contract with british gas to cover my central heating to repair and service on the 24\08\2015 I called british gas to get an engineer to come because the water tank in my loft was leaking out of the overflow pipe the engineer called changed the ballvalve and off he went unfortunately 2 hours later we discovered water was pouring through the ceiling we used every towel we had the water was at least 2inches deep we have laminate flooring in the bedroom which we had to rip up to stop the water going through the floorboards I turned the water off .I phoned british gas they sent another engineer who repaired the fault which was a washer had not been put on properly as we are both in our late sixties it has been a horrendous ordeal.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to know about this please?