How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33384
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

A care home want to trasfer my wife to another home as they

Customer Question

a care home want to trasfer my wife to another home as they say they cannot care for her since she had a mini stroke I her husband found thay those who threaten removal have NO medical qualifications Indeed My medical advisors say a mini stroke is only temporary and has NO lasting effects and she is now the same as when the home admitted her 3 years ago they threaten court action if I do not agree to her removal --She adamantly wishes to stay where she is What can I do to stop her being " evicted " without her consent
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 2 years ago.
Has there been a Best Interests meeting?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There has been a meeting within the home to decide my wife's future but I was not consulted and nor was she